Saturday, August 19, 2017

Roses N Rose'

If you've been a Preppy Mom reader for a while (thank you!), you know that I get super excited when I find a cool new company or an amazing product to share. I met the owner of Roses n Rose' in a blogging group, and she told me about her new skincare line. Of course, I had to try it!
Roses n Rose' was born in San Diego. A true American skincare company. Even better? They only test on the "babest babes of all babes, none of our furry friends." Their first product was their coffee based Rosie Cheeks body scrub, and they have added another scrub and a rose water face mist to the line. They are coming out with lip scrubs soon, and I'm so excited!

Another thing that makes Roses n Rose' a must have company? They have an entire charity line! They work with Moxie Box, and have created Charity by Moxie. For each product from their charity line sold, a percentage goes toward a charity that Roses n Rose' is passionate about. As they grow, Roses and Rose' will "continue to add products that support charities to their line and help the world become a better place." You can also donate to their charities without making a purchase by visiting their website here.


Of course, I wanted to purchase something from Roses n Rose's charity line, so I chose their Sunshine Scrub. This scrub was $16.95, and a percentage of my purchase went towards brain cancer awareness.

Sunshine Scrub is made with yummy ingredients like organic coconut sugar, coconut, pure cane sugar, coconut oil, vitamin e oil, and pineapple. I'm pretty obsessed with everything pineapple, so this was a perfect choice! Sunshine Scrub not only smells amazing, but it leaves my skin incredibly soft and smooth. The scent takes my mind to the tropics, and it makes my skin absolutely glow.

This will definitely be my go to body scrub from now on, and it's definitely a must have! If you'd like to purchase Sunshine Scrub, or another product from Roses n Rose', you can follow any of the links in this post, or you find them directly at:

Facebook @rosesnrosee
Twitter/Instagram @roses_n_rose

**I was not compensated in any way for my review. I purchased this item with my own funds, and all opinions are 100% my own.**

1 comment:

  1. It does sound like you are obsessed with beauty products, same as myself :) never heard of this line and it sounds great! Thank you for sharing http://www.elegantduchess.com

    ReplyDelete