Friday, May 19, 2017

A Girl's Best Friend

They say that diamonds are a girl's best friend, but I would argue that jewelry in general holds that special place in my heart. I admit that I spend an unusually lengthy amount of time looking at gorgeous jewelry and gems online. 

I'm actually fascinated by gemstones, and I think that working in that area may have been my true calling. I don't mean working in a jewelry store (can you imagine where my paycheck would go?), but actually designing jewelry, cutting gemstones and making gorgeous jewelry. Perhaps in another life!

For now, I get the chance to introduce you to some amazing jewelers, and to show off their work. I love how unique each designer is, and how their personalities show in their jewelry.

I purchased this beautiful moonstone ring from Gardens of the Sun. Meri Geraldine is the owner/designer in Bali. There are so many amazing things about Gardens of the Sun. Obviously their jewelry is spectacular. Each piece is completely unique, and their prices range from affordable to not (at least for me). I love how dedicated Gardens of the Sun is to its customers and to the environment. They use sustainable materials and they honestly want to sell jewelry that speaks to the individual.

Something else to love? "Gardens of the Sun values sustainability, tree planting, craftsmanship and quality materials. These are jewels you are proud to wear. They make you feel more beautiful inside and out, and remind you to be kinder to yourself." Each piece of jewelry purchased directly supports a women's tree nursery initiative in Indonesian Borneo. Gardens of the Sun is truly a company that I recommend with all of my heart. I adore my ring, and I love their mission.

www.gardensofthesun.net
Instagram: @gardensofthesun

I was sent these sweet little silver and cz studs by Violetta Blues. Violetta Blues is a new line from Idylle, a home decor store in Winterthur, Switzerland.
Store owner, Eva Graschi has started the new jewelry line, and the pieces are delicate and perfect for every day. She is extremely helpful and responsive. I'm very excited to see her jewelry line grow, and I'll be anxious to share more information as it does. 

The easiest way to see Violetta Blues' jewelry and to reach out to them is through Instagram. It is so fun to see gorgeous jewelry from new designers!

www.idylle.ch
Instagram: @violettablues

I love these dark wood and sea glass bracelets from Sea Candy Jewelry in
Laguna Beach. I'm actually kind of obsessed with the beach. Odd that I live in Iowa, or perhaps being completely landlocked is the reason that I dream of the beach. I am fascinated by sea glass. The journey that these smooth pieces of glass make to shore is remarkable. I have a zen garden that has pieces of sea glass among its sand, and I find it incredibly soothing.

Sea Candy Jewelry has a variety of jewelry made from sea glass, including pieces made from rare colors and types of sea glass.

Owners Olivia Oddo and Sean Malek donate 10% of their profits to ocean cleanup projects. They are doing their part to protect our oceans and beaches, so they can continue to be loved and enjoyed. 

www.seacandyjewelry.com
Instagram: @seacandyjewelry

It is such an honor to share these three companies with my readers. I adore their jewelry so much, and I truly hope that you will get to know them as well. Whether new or established, each is worth supporting. Their owners are all so genuine and love what they do. 

**I was not compensated for my reviews. All opinions are 100% my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment