Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Preppy Mom's Kissesđź’‹


I signed up to be a LipSense distributer, and I'm super excited. I named my business Preppy Mom's Kissesđź’–

If you haven't heard of LipSense, it's gorgeous lip color that you can layer to create new colors, and it seriously stays on all day. It doesn't come off when you drink, smooch, or even when you wipe your lips (it takes a special remover). 

9am wearing Roseberry

5pm

LipSense is the absolute hottest thing right now. They can't even keep it in stock. If you're looking for a color that LipSense is out of-don't be discouraged! Let me know, and I'll see if I can find it for youđź’‹

We also sell amazing eye color, foundation, skin and body care!

Check out the website (just put my distributer ID in to shop). Again, if what you're looking for is out of stock, send me a message!

Thank you for supporting međź’–

Distributer ID- 354068
Preppymomm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment