Sunday, March 12, 2017

Ralph Lauren Red Polo Extreme

I received a bottle of Ralph Lauren Red Polo Extreme from Influenster to review. I love wearing a variety of fragrances, but my husband generally doesn't wear cologne of any kind. He was happy to wear it for my review, however, and I'm so glad that he did, because he really likes it, and it smells amazing. Even our son wears a tiny bit, and it isn't overpowering or heavy at all.



Polo Red Extreme is considered to be a spicy, gourmand fragrance. This is the exact type of fragrance that I personally wear (women's obviously). It is a sweeter fragrance, and really wearable. The main notes are Blood Orange, Black Coffee and Black Ebony Wood. You can smell notes of orange and coffee right away. It's very smooth-not harsh at all. 

This is definitely a scent I would pick out for my husband. I highly recommend this fragrance-it's delicious!


*I did receive this bottle of Ralph Lauren Red Polo Extreme free for review purposes, but all opinions are 100% my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment