Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Rachael Ray Nutrish Pets Savory Treats

I received the Rachael Ray Nutrish Pets Savory Treats Voxbox from Influenster. 

We have a golden retriever named Waffles, and she is such a love! Like most goldens, she will eat pretty much everything, but I'm always looking for yummy treats for her that are also healthy.

Influenster sent me two bags to review, Meatloaf and Savory Roasters.




Waffles absolutely loves both flavors! She knows when we go near the treat cabinet that she's getting a goodie. She may eat a large variety of stuff (whether we want her to, or not), but she goes crazy for these!

We will definitely be buying more of these when they're gone, and I cannot recommend a treat for your best buddy more highly!

I received these free for Waffles to try, but the opinions are all mine (and hers).

No comments:

Post a Comment