Tuesday, January 31, 2017

7 Charming Sisters

Have you come across 7 Charming Sisters yet? They are a fun new jewelry company with a personalized twist. They have "created a series of seven different lines of jewelry, each catering to different tastes and occasions. No matter who you are or where the day takes you, 7 Charming Sisters has something perfect for your unique style."

How did 7 Charming Sisters develop their unique looks? It is the brainchild of seven actual "work sisters" who've been colleagues for many years. The sisters are: Paula, the elegant Classy Chick, Kim, the vivacious Life of the Party, Jennifer, the dedicated Fashionista, Donalda, the flirtatious Social Butterfly, Jessica, the smart and Sexy Nerd,  Kimberly, the cute Girl Next Door and Melissa, the sporty Super Mom; 7 Charming Sisters has a deep commitment to helping those with disabilities find jobs and employs disabled people in their studio. Many of their handmade pieces are handcrafted by those with intellectual disabilities who earn commission. That's something that we can all get behind! I love their mission.

7 Charming Sisters allows you to take a quiz, which will match your style with a sister. Each sister has their own unique style, as detailed above. 
According to the quiz, I am most like Melissa-The Super Mom. Many of the pieces from the Melissa line appealed to me, but I also loved jewelry from the other lines at 7 Charming Sisters. I wonder if it is because of all the lives I've led? I'm pretty conservative, in college, I loved to go out and have a great time with my sorority sisters, I've been a school administrator, and of course, the most rewarding part of my life is being a wife and mom. I'm FAR from being super mom though-I'm a total domestic failure, but I'm trying to get there. Ask me in a year 💖

When it comes down to it, however, I think we all have a bit of each sister within!

I chose two pieces from 7 Charming Sisters to wear, show off and review. The Absolute Legend Earrings (Paula-The Executive) and The Unmatched Elegance Necklace from Melissa (Super Mom).

Absolute Legend Earrings
Simply stunning studs that ooze sophistication with slight edge. The Absolute Legend silver crystal drop earrings are the staple sparkles that will be your go-tos to pair with a dramatic statement necklace for a festive occasion or simply pop on for a quick Sunday morning errand where you still want to feel like a million bucks. Material: rhodium-plated zinc metal alloy, Swarovski crystal, Measurements: 7/16" drop, Closure: ear post.

Unmatched Elegance Necklace
Gold and pink stone station necklace features pink and clear crystals and turquoise station pieces set in gold. Can be worn either long or layered twice. Material: 10k gold plated zinc metal alloy, crystal, imitation stone, Measurements: 40" long, 2 1/2" extender, Closure: lobster clasp.

The pieces that I chose were lovely. I'm skittish about earrings being too big (you won't find me in much more than a stud or huggie), but the Absolute Legend Earrings are a great size, and really are perfect to wear with everyday outfits. They add just the right amount of sparkle.
The Unmatched Elegance Necklace is one of my favorite "go to" pieces for the past couple of weeks. It looks so good with turtlenecks and sweaters, and seriously brightens up neutral winter colors. I've received so many compliments!

I had so much fun looking through the 7 Charming Sisters website. I have a list of jewelry that I love, and that I think would really pull outfits together, or that would add a pop to what I'm wearing. I'm so happy to have found them!

If you're looking for fashion jewelry that is reasonably priced, with a huge variety of pieces, and no monthly commitment, definitely check out 7 Charming Sisters. You can follow any of the links in this post, or find them online and on their social media sites that I have listed below.
www.7charmingsisters.com
Instagram/Facebook: @7charmingsisters
Twitter/Pinterest: @7charmingsister

**I was sent the jewelry items listed for review purposes, but this review is 100% my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment