Thursday, June 23, 2016

Egyptian Cotton Sleep Shirt


I've had such a pleasure working with Egyptian Cotton Shirts. They sent me a beautiful All Cotton Sleep Shirt to review. Instead of my usual pink, I chose a periwinkle color.


Egyptian Cotton is known to be very sturdy, high quality, and soft. I'm extremely picky about sleep clothes, and this was perfect.
There were approximately 30 colors to choose from. I would recommend sizing up one size, but perhaps I just don't like anything even a bit form fitting. It has a nice, thick, soft finish, with the hems being very well stitched.


I've washed my sleep shirt on cold, and laid it flat to dry. It's also very comfortable with sleep shorts underneath. It is so comfy and soft!


They also have tee shirts and men's tees. I highly recommend them. The prices are fantastic, and they have great customer service. These shirts are extremely high quality-you can't go wrong!

You can purchase sleep shirts and more from: http://www.egyptiancottontshirts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment