Saturday, May 7, 2016

Must Have Jewelry by Paul Wright Jewellery

It's no surprise that I'm obsessed with beautiful things-especially jewelry. I've never worn anything too large. Instead, I will choose smaller, classic pieces. Even in the days of huge hoops and statement necklaces, I was the one wearing studs and a strand of pearls. I guess a leopard doesn't lose its spots.


I started following Paul Wright Jewellery several months ago. His pieces are absolutely to die for! Paul is British, and studied, taught, and worked in Africa, Spain and England. For several years, he owned a jewelry design studio in Stratford-Upon-Avon, England. Paul took his interest in Estate Jewelry, and began creating Antique inspired pieces. Paul now has shops in Birmingham, England's Jewellery Quarter, where he designs and makes jewelry from silver, gold, and gemstones. Paul travels quite a bit to purchase precious gemstones. When I first met him, he was getting ready to attend a gem show in Thailand. I can only imagine the amazing stones he saw there! Paul Wright Jewellery pieces have a bold simplicity, and have been sought out by some of London's top stylists. His collections have been featured in several International fashion photo shoots, and worn by celebrities Rita Ora, Georgia May Jagger, and more.

Paul was amazingly generous, and sent me a pair of earrings and a pendant from his daisy collection. Paul Wright Jewellery's daisy jewelry is inspired by the Victorian diamond daisy jewelry that was popular in the late 19th Century. The pieces that he sent me have been made from silver and clear cz. They sparkle and shine so beautifully. When I opened the package, they took my breath away. I have received so many compliments on them, and I am so proud to wear them.


Paul Wright Jewellery has a variety of lovely styles, and I have recently given my husband a wish list of beautiful things that he is "allowed" to purchase for me at any time! If you are looking for something special as a gift, or a piece to treat yourself, I highly recommend that you look at Paul's jewelry. He has a stunning variety, and they are reasonably priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment