Tuesday, May 24, 2016

ElyseRyan Jewelry

I have been a huge fan of ElyseRyan Jewelry for years. I was interviewing for a private school job, and one of the faculty had on the cutest watch. After I started the position, I asked her who made it, and my love for ElyseRyan began!!
Elise Rosenstock is the designer behind ElyseRyan. She began ElyseRyan in 1999, making her jewelry from semi-precious stones, pearls and sterling silver. Her pieces became popular with women living in her area of Connecticut, being carried by local jewelers. Over time, more retail outlets began to pick up Elise’s jewelry. You can now find ElyseRyan Designs at jewelry stores around the country, and of course, on her website.
Elise donates much of her time to philanthropic organizations, and has created original jewelry designs to benefit specific causes she believes in, with just a few being Easter Seals, Alex’s Lemonade Stand and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

I love so many ElyseRyan pieces, it's hard to choose favorites! I recently purchased the two bracelets pictured above. There are several stones to choose from, all beaded with sterling silver. My bracelets are hematite and aventurine. Both have sterling silver toggle clasps with blue sapphire cabochon stones on the clasps. Aren't they gorgeous?

I feel very lucky to consider Elise a friend. I worked with her daughters years ago, and have had the pleasure of remaining in touch with Elise over the years. She is so dedicated to her family and to her company, but also to so many charitable causes.

You can purchase Elyse Ryan Jewelry on her website, www.elyseryan.com. You can also follow her on Instagram at @elyseryanjewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment