Monday, December 28, 2015

The Perfect Duo for My Khaki Eyes

Didn't get what you wanted for the holidays? I've found several items that are gorgeous, and you can buy them yourself!

First of all, I love Beautylish. They are online, and they have new and hard to find items. I have a huge wish list with them!

I found the perfect duo for my khaki eyes. I already live Charlotte Tilbury, but I bought the eyeshadow Nocturnal Cat Eyes to Hypnotize in The Huntress for $39!

My eyes are greenish, brownish, yellowish. Officially they are hazel. I've noticed that as I get older, my eyes don't sparkle as much or stand out. 

The Huntress is perfect. The color is gorgeous, the shadow and liner apply creamy and smooth. They are so beautiful, and I didn't add any other colors, except for a tiny bit of highlighter under my brows. I highly recommend this product. It also makes a beautiful smoky eye. It's stunning!


No comments:

Post a Comment