Sunday, December 20, 2015

2015 Holiday Gift Idea #2

Here's my second holiday gift idea for 2015...Miansai's Screw Cuff Ring.


The Screw Cuff Ring comes in silver, yellow gold and rose gold, and in brushed and polished finishes. Personally, I prefer sterling silver. The sterling silver ring with a polished finish is $150 at www.miansai.com.

I came across this ring several months ago, and liked it so much, I mentioned it to my husband. He paid attention, and I was surprised months later, when he gave it to me for our anniversary! It's very simple, but unique. Every time I wear it, I get compliments on it. We all love that, right?

Miansai also has a bracelet and a pendant in this series.

The holidays are here, and I've been terrible about posting regularly. The days have gotten away from me, but this would be an awesome NYE ring for yourself or someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment