Saturday, December 12, 2015

2015 Holiday Gift Idea #1

Here's my first holiday gift item for 2015...The Elephant Wishing Bracelet from Stella & Dot.

I've loved cord bracelets for years. For me, they're just more comfortable than a bangle. Honestly, the first one that I fell in love with was the Baby Love Bracelet by Cartier. This Wishing Bracelet is obviously easier to come by, and extremely affordable at just $19.

As a preppy girl, I'm obsessed with pink, and I'm also loving elephants. I ordered this from my friend Tiffany Russell at Stella & Dot on Black Friday, and it's adorable. The sliding knot closure fits sizes XS-XL with a hot pink cord. The elephant and chain are a shiny gold plate.

Elephants are said to be a good luck charm, and isn't that something that we could all use a bit of going into the New Year? Buy it for a daughter, a sister, best friend or a little treat for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment