Thursday, June 25, 2015

Wedding Makeup

I adore Katherine Cosmetics, which I'm sure you're all aware of! I know I'm not the only one, because it's AMAZING!!

fun article about Katherine Cosmetics, written by Brit Maack

WEDDING MAKEUP & KATHERINE COSMETICS

What is more fun than champagne, makeup & wedding talk?!

Well, my fiancé would say golf, but he has no idea what he’s talking about…

I would say pretty much, NOTHING!

I had the privilege of meeting the wonderful Annie, creator of Katherine Cosmetics. Her makeup has become a staple in my everyday morning routine.



Thanks for the post Annie, Katherine Cosmetics is wonderful and makes me feel pretty, even super early in the morning, and that is impressive!  :)

Check out Katherine Cosmetics Website & Give Her Some Insta Love, @katherinecosmetics

And...if you make a purchase, please choose me, Andrea Fleming (AKA Preppy Mom) as your stylist! I'll love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment