Saturday, December 13, 2014

Holiday Wish List Item #7 - Katherine Cosmetics Lillie's Flora Collection



Lillie's Flora Collection, by Katherine Cosmetics would be a great gift for any gal-I know, I said gal...

I know I'm obsessed with cosmetics, but this set is an essential for even the most natural look. It would be a great stocking stuffer, hostess gift, secret snowflake gift, or a little bit of sparkle for yourself during the holidays! 

Named after Lillie Keenan's first pony. The collection is inspired by Lillie Keenan and her needs as an International Show Jumping Champion. A lipstick and SPF gloss, which Lillie chose for her everyday needs for an active life. A little sparkle, a little shine, with a lot of style and protection!

This kit and others can be purchased at www.katherinecosmetics.com. A bit self serving, I know, but I adore Katherine Cosmetics. I would appreciate it if you would choose me (Andrea Fleming) as your stylist at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment