Friday, December 5, 2014

Holiday Wish List Item #5 - Personalized Totes from Textually Preppy

Every preppy woman (ok, mom) knows that monograms are an important part of who we are. Perhaps it's a little much to have my mittens in hot pink with a lime green monogram, but it just makes me happy. When I came across TextuallyPreppy and Stephanie Myers on Etsy, I knew I had found someone who would indulge me.

TextuallyPreppy is a small company based out of Chicago, and is owned by Stephanie Myers. TextuallyPreppy's logo was designed by Stephanie herself, and it says, "Monograms, Ribbons, & Pearls Complete Preppy Girls!"


TextuallyPreppy has a variety of items to be monogrammed, including cups, ornaments, travel mugs, straw cups, totes, and more. Since I'm a cosmetics addict, I ordered two totes from Stephanie. The small totes are a steal at $10, and she gets them out quickly! She has different sizes, shapes and colors to choose from.


I took a picture of my totes above. On one side, they have my name, and on the other, they have my monogram. She finished them off with matching polka dots and ribbons, and I'm all set! We're staying with family right now, and it just makes me happy to have a little pink and green in my life!

You can find TextuallyPreppy's shop on Etsy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/TextuallyPreppy, or http://etsy.me/1q4u39N. Stephanie has many things to choose from, and I'm sure any woman, young or young at heart would be delighted to have a personalized gift for the holidays.


1 comment:

  1. What a great gift idea! Who couldn't use a little more organization in their life!

    ReplyDelete