Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Holiday Wish List Item #3 - Bolder Bands

Like many, I'm slightly obsessed with Bolder Bands. Bolder Bands are such great headbands for yoga, Pilates, barre, running, walking, you name it. The idea isn't new, but Bolder Bands are different because they stay up! Oh, and they're super cute.


Bolder Bands come in so many different fabrics, it's hard to choose only one. At just $15, you don't have to! I'm growing out an unfortunate haircut. When will I learn? In 42 years, I've grown it, cut it, colored it, and started over again. My hair is at that stage that is even more unruly when I'm at yoga. Probably because I'm, um...moving? Anyhow, I bought a few Bolder Bands to try out, and I'm hooked!


So, if you're looking for something to put on your wish list, I recommend a few of these. I've pictured a few of my favorites, but take a look for yourself! They also have great lip balm - and I know a good lip balm! They also offer free shipping for orders over $45.


You can find Bolder Bands at www.bbolder.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment