Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Yalmeh Super Youth Eye Cream Review




I've been using eye products from Yalmeh for about the last month. The Super Youth Eye Cream is one of their best sellers, is to help with fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.

Super Youth Eye Cream is primarily plant based, which I'm looking for more and more as I age. It contains organic and natural oils, gels and extracts, along with these plant based ingredients. It also only uses natural preservatives. It contains no mineral oil, propylene glycol or parabens. This eye cream contains a combination of organic aloe, alpha hydroxy acid, grape seed oil, vitamin c and vitamin e.

Yalmeh's Super Youth Eye Cream is meant to protet, treat and repair wrinkles, dark circles, and to reduce the look of age spots. It can also be used around the mouth, forehead and cheek area and is an effective natural solution for all types of skin. It contains a sufficient amount of Aloe, as the most effective way to reduce dark circles and tired eyes.

I personally found that this eye cream was not heavy or greasy, and it did seem to help the fine lines under my eyes. Unfortunately, it wasn't ENOUGH moisture for my dry skin. I'm sure there is one out there that can fight all the signs of aging, and moisturizes too, but I'm still looking. This is a good eye cream though, and I would recommend it, I just have super dry skin.

If you have those fine lines sneaking up on you, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this. You can fine it at http://www.amazon.com/wrinkles-treatments-natural-firming-guarantee/dp/b00cxadq4m/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=utf8&keywords=eye+cream.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment