Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel Review


I've recently had the opportunity to test out Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel.

This eye gel is marketed to help with dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness and weary looking eyes, with a unique combination of highly-developed and preventative botanicals. It is a pure product, and is made with no fillers. It is also gluten-free and vegan. Yalmeh also donates 10% of their profits to charity, which I love.

This is a very good eye gel, but it won't completely be replacing all of my eye products. Yes, I'm a product junkie, and I'll continue to use this, but it definitely doesn't offer enough moisture for my very dry skin. It does, however, make my eyes look more awake, which hasn't happened since my kids were born. I like the light gel texture, and it is quite cooling. If I didn't have such dry, such ummmm...over 40 skin around my eyes, I probably would have loved this eye gel. Instead, I will use it when my eyes look particularly exhausted, or perhaps straight from the fridge in the summer! It is very nice though, and I like how it makes my eyes look more awake.

If you'd like to try Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel, you can find it at http://www.amazon.com/yalmeh-brightening-hyaluronic-3000-vitamin-guaranteed/dp/b00nofu1iy/ref=sr_1_2?s=beauty&ie=utf8&keywords=eye+cream


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment