Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Surpahs Shiny Small Lightweight Digital Scale Review


I was pleased to be selected to try Surpahs Small Lightweight Digital Bathroom Scale. It is available in white and pink, and of course, I chose pink.

This has everything I would need or want in a scale (the pink is just a bonus-my poor husband). It is extremely accurate, both in measuring weight and BMI. It can be set to auto identify up to four pre-set users, which is great for a family. It has a very easy to read LCD screen, with a blue backlight screen.

The scale is 11" x 9.6" x 0.9", with a small, sleek design, that is 0.2" thick. It has a higher tempered glass weighing platform.

This Surpahs scale integrates smart gravity point to detect and auto-calibrate. It has G-Sensor patent-pending technology embded in 4 TPU skidproof stands support a more stable and accurate measurement from 11 lb to 330 lb. It has "Sense-ON" patent-pending technology to get instant readings when you step on the scale.

You can purchase from Amazon, using the following link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KF1Y6C2/ 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful review of the Surpahs scale. I am in desperate need of a bathroom scale but hadn't really started shopping for one knowing that there are so many out there and not really knowing which way to go. This sounds like it's the latest and easy to use. I would have to go with Pink too! :)

    ReplyDelete