Friday, November 28, 2014

Petunia Skincare's Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review



I have been using Petunia Skincare's Hyaluronic Acid Serum for about the last month. I'm always happy to try new skincare and cosmetics. I have a little bit of an addiction.

Petunia Skincare's Hyaluronic Acid Serum is an all-in-one moisturizing and anti-aging serum. It's amazing to me to see all of the advances in skincare over the years. This serum is developed to give you soft and supple skin, to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, to retain skin's moisture and elastin, and to give you younger, more radiant and glowing skin.

The serum is made for skin that has a loss of elasticity and collagen, skin that is dry and dehydrated, skin that has fine lines, skin that is dull or lifeless, or that has spider veins or dark circles.
Hyaluronic Acid is a moisture binding agent, that helps hydrate and plump the skin, keeping it looking young.

I have found that Petunia Skincare's Hyaluronic Acid Serum has really helped my dry and sensitive skin. I'm over 40, and I'm starting to notice fine lines under my eyes. In the big picture, I'm pretty lucky as far as aging goes, but I do really fight dryness and sensitivity. This serum is fabulous, and my skin loves it. As a serum, it does absorb quickly, which may surprise some. If you are concerned about absorption, or a that a serum may leave you oily, I can assure you that this is lightweight, but very effective. The only complaint that I have, is that I don't find the smell of the serum to be pleasant. I think that is because there are no artificial fragrances. It's not bad enough to keep me from using it, however.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment