Monday, November 10, 2014

Not a Word About Love, a Book Review


I had never read a book by Hana Goldberg, and I'm so glad that I was able to review her Ebook - Not a Word About Love.

It is a story about a woman named Maya, who is unsettled with her career as a screenwriter, and in her marriage with Uri. He can see how restless she has been, especially after the death of her mother. 

Uri suggests a trip to Thailand for reflection and inspiration, which she reluctantly takes. While on the plane, she meets a man named Joe, and they begin an affair. She sees him sporadically while in Thailand. The trip, her surroundings, the sights and smells of Thailand, and the affair, give her a new perspective on her life. Eventually, she is able to see its positives, and returns home happily. 

As a reader, I was surprised by the variety of emotions that I felt while reading this book. I found myself laughing a lot, but in tears as well. Maya is a likeable heroine, and I was rooting for her happiness throughout the book.

The book, Not a Word About Love can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/not-word-about-love-novel-ebook/dp/b00naz221c 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good read for the upcoming Winter, stay at home, days!

    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete