Thursday, December 4, 2014

Holiday Wish List Item #4 - JelaDesign Handmade Toys

As the holidays are speeding our way, I thought I'd look for some gifts to share with all of you that won't be found at the local mall. I think that it is so important to support small businesses.

As I was searching for pink and green things on Etsy-I just can't deny my true preppy colors-I came across JelaDesign Crocheted Handmade Toys from Croatia on Etsy. 

Jela's toys are beautiful. She has a fun collection of dogs (which I LOVE), cats, bears, mice and bunnies, in a bright variety of colors. These lovies are made with TLC by Jela herself, and would be a treat for any child, or sentimental adult. They are priced from $35-$55 approximately, which is an amazing price for a handmade gift that is made with such intricacy.



I can imagine the joy when a little one opens a package and finds a sweet handmade toy inside. These lovies are surely a toy that will bring years of joy.


You can find Jela's Crocheted Toys at https://www.etsy.com/shop/JelaDesign?section_id=all. Jela is fabulous, and it is obvious that she loves what she does. Don't miss out on one of these!

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute <3

    Shea | Mishmash-musings.com

    ReplyDelete