Tuesday, November 18, 2014

InstaNatural Stretch Mark and Scar Cream Review


I've been using InstaNatural’s Stretch Mark and Scar Cream for about the last month. I have stretch marks on my lower stomach after having my children. They are now 8 and 6, and I often wonder if I had used a stretch mark cream, or even a body moisturizer on my stomach while I was pregnant, would I have these marks? Who knows?

Instanatural's Stretch Mark and Scar Cream is a treatment meant to minimize the appearance of current marks, while also preventing the forming of new ones. Stretch marks and scars are created when collagen is weakened and skin is stretched or torn beyond its limit. This cream thoroughally moisturizes areas that are vulnerable to stretch marks, such as hips, stomach and arms. It delivers nourishment and moisture to enhance elasticity of the skin and also helps restore a youthful look and even appearance.

The cream moisturizes using 15% Vitamin C, Cocoa Butter, Rosehip Oil, Mango Butter, Grapeseed Oil and Evening Primrose Oil. For me, it was because of these ingredients that made me try the product. The older I get, the more important it is to me that I use natural products whenever possible.

As far as it working on my stretch marks, I can't say for sure. My skin is very hydrated, which is rare, especially this time of year. It feels so soft and smooth, and I can say that it looks more even. I'll continue to use InstaNatural's Stretch Mark and Scar Cream to see if they continue to fade. I would absolutely say, if you're worried about getting stretch marks-get this! If you've already got them, and you're looking for something to moisturize and improve the appearance, this is an amazing moisturizer that seems to even the appearance of the texture and color of the skin, give it a try.

If you'd like to read more about this, or to purchase it, you can do both at www.instanatural.com.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment