Monday, November 24, 2014

Ignite Dietary Supplement Review



I was happy to review IGNITE Dietary Supplement for Optinutrients.

IGNITE begins with Garcinia Cambogia, which is a popular supplement for fat loss. Optinutrients' clinical studies showed that Garnica Cambogia is missing an important component for fat and weight loss, Leptin.

The studies performed by Optinutrients, suggest that leptin is one of the most important fat burning hormones, as it controls many of the other hormones related to weight loss and is in charge of telling your body whether it should burn fat. When your leptin levels drop or you are no longer sensitive to leptin, it makes it hard to lose weight. Your weight loss will slow right down as, when dieting, your body believes it needs the fat to protect you from starvation. This drop increases your desire to eat more making it harder to keep losing weight.

IGNITE has a specific combination of natural herbs that have been shown to individually increase leptin, leptin sensitivity or overall fat burning in scientific studies. Combining IGNITE with a sensible diet and regular exercise, gives you the recipe for ongoing weight loss without hitting a plateau. Decreased feelings of hunger help you maintain your diet so you end up with a positive feedback loop of weight loss.

There are several natural ingredients in IGNITE, including:
*Garcinia Cambogia
*Brown Seaweed extract
*Olive Leaf extract
*Irvingia Gabonensis
*Panax Notoginseng extract
*Green Tea

I've been taking IGNITE for about a month, and my weight is down slightly. I do feel less hungry, and I feel like I have more energy. I don't know if it's the magic cure that we're all looking for, but IGNITE does have a 365 day return policy.

If you'd like to try IGNITE, you can find it on Amazon, at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00l9yukni.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment