Monday, November 10, 2014

Glow Stick Review-Heck Yeah!


So, when I was given the opportunity to review a box of 100 glow sticks, of course I said yes. I have two sons, who always want to buy glow bracelets at theme parks for $200. Ok, maybe not $200, but they're pretty expensive.


The boys were really excited and wanted to play with them immediately. I didn't give in right away, but pretty close. They were packaged in a very cool Stars and Stripes cylinder. I'm guessing they do most of their business on the 4th of July. The first thing I noticed, was that it didn't seem like there were 100. After counting, I found that there were actually 77. I did write the vendor, who wrote me back after a few days, telling me that they were changing their packaging company. That was fine for me, since I received them free, but I would have been pretty upset if I had paid for them. Hopefully, if I had been a paying customer, they would have offered to send me the missing bracelets. 77 was actually more than fine in our house.


The glow sticks came in red, blue, purple, yellow and green. They were easy to light, just by cracking or bending the tubing a bit. The package came with more than 100 connectors, however! I was a little disappointed that these only glowed for about 3 hours, but the fun that my kids had far outweighed any major disappointment.


I would definitely recommend these. They aren't expensive, and we've had them out to play with several times. You can read more information at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00nqj2dbg or http://www.amazon.com/true-sol-100-yacon-syrup/dp/b00lxkkp5g.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment