Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Exotic Argan Oil Texture Hair Paste Review



I was very happy to try Exotic Argan Oil Texture Hair Paste. I haven't used hair styling products other than heat protectant in years, but I just impulsively cut my hair into a pixie that ended up way too short. Products were definitely needed!

The reason that I really wanted to try the hair paste by Rossina Julissa was because it has great ingredients, and after reading about it, it seemed like it wouldn't be too stiff, but that it would give some hold to my new "do."

First of all, it smells great! Very unisex, not flowery or like perfume, but a light citrus scent. It's a creamy paste, which is very pliable, and offers a medium hold. It is easy to manipulate, and it is easy to style my hair into a cute pixie. It has a semi-matte finish, which I like. I don't like my hair to be too shiny-I know, I'm weird that way. I also love that it doesn't flake later in the day-gross!
The reason that this product is actually good for your hair? It's packed with Argan Oil and Coconut Oil, so it repairs while it styles. That's pretty awesome. It's also Paraben and Phthalate Free.

I'm not a hair product obsessed person, like I am with skin care, but I can tell you that this works, and it's terrific. I am so pleased with this hair paste, that I will purchase it when my jar is gone, and I cannot recommend a hair product more highly. I'm not exaggerating-it's great. If you're looking for firm hold, this may not be the right product for you, but for medium hold that leaves your hair soft, this is it!

If you'd like to look into the product, or to purchase, you can do so at http://www.amazon.com/unconditional-guarantee-phthalate-texturising-moisturize/dp/b00lyrdjl0 or http://www.rossinajulissa.com. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment