Thursday, November 20, 2014

Dot & Dot Packing Cube Review


I was so happy to review Dot & Dot Small Packing Organizers. I was in serious need of organization around here, and these were a great start!
 

We're currently living in a small space, and they are great to organize my makeup addiction and products that I'll be blogging about. My husband even uses one for cables and chargers in his computer bag. They come in all different sizes, and I will be getting some larger cubes for packing away summer clothes to maximize our space. If you need storage solutions-these are terrific! 
 

If you need storage solutions for everything from socks to medicine to suitcase organizations, look no further!
 You can find these in all different sizes at http://dotdottravel.com/smallcubes.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I also have Dot&Dot products. Organizing can be really easy by using packing cubes. I also love their travel bottles.

    ReplyDelete