Thursday, October 23, 2014

Leo SuperHero Children's Book Review


I recently had the opportunity to read Leo SuperHero - A Sunday Morning Adventure by The Brothers. As the mother of two young sons, I was so happy to have the opportunity to read Leo SuperHero to them!

Leo SuperHero is a seven year old who has super adventures before everyone wakes up on Sunday mornings. He has a superhero costume made by his mother, and along with his cat named Milkshake, he saves the day for a lost mouse.

The boys enjoyed the book, and personally, I was so happy to read a book that wasn't about something to do with video games! Another plus was that our eight year old superhero could read it to his little sidekick!

If you'd like your kiddos to read about Leo's adventures, you can find out more information at http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00eux4c70



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment