Friday, October 31, 2014

Katherine Cosmetics

I've just become a makeup stylist for Katherine Cosmetics. It's a simple line founded by a long time cosmetics executive, who wanted to help women look beautiful, confident and classic, using fewer, better products. It's sold socially, and the belief is that you really only need 5 products to look pulled together and fabulous. Their lipstick line even donates to various charities.

I love this company-having worked for some large cosmetic companies in the past-this is beyond exciting. Their products are gorgeous!

Please check it out. If you double click on makeup stylists, you'll see me there! If you purchase anything, please make sure you choose me during check out (I'd really appreciate it).

www.katherinecosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment