Sunday, October 26, 2014

Exfolimate Face and Body Exfoliation Review




I had the opportunity to try Exfolimate over the past month. Exfolimate is designed in Australia, as an answer to achieving ultra smooth skin.

I've seen similar products before, but was hesitant to try the product, as the same tool was made to be used on your face and body. I realistically knew that the stainless steel edge was sanitary, but yet I felt better using a separate exfoliation tool for my face. Exfolimate uses innovative micro-groove technology etched into the smooth metal edge. The micro-grooves gently lift and remove lingering skin cells and debris to unveil younger, fresher skin.

Exfolimate uses a patented smooth edge micro groove technology, which gently releases dirt and oil embedded beneath your skin's surface. This super deep-cleanse improves tone and texture, while reducing pore size, oily patches, dry areas and visible signs of aging. So, basically, Exfolimate removes dead skin, oil, dirt, and other debris with it's metal edge. So, yup-it's kind of like that amazed gross that you can't look away from, a shocked amazed gross as you wonder how in the heck all of that could be on your skin and/or blocking your pores. Seriously.

So there, I said it. However, with all that aside, I could feel the difference. I still like doing a peel or microdermabrasion, and a body scrub, because, well...I'm addicted to product, and there's not one out there that I don't want to try! My skin is really dry and sensitive, so I did feel like this left my skin feeling less tight than a scrub or chemical exfoliant. When I got out of the shower, and put on body lotion and used my skin care routine, I could tell that everything absorbed much more quickly.

After a little more than a month, my skin looks better. Less dry, less flaky. I've definitely kicked up my skin care routine, but I think Exfolimate helps everything work BETTER!

Exfolimate is easy to find at http://www.exfolimate.com. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment