Wednesday, September 24, 2014

SiliGuy IPhone Holder Review


I was recently given the opportunity to review and promote an iPhone holder for Tomoson and Innovative Design 101. The super cool gadget is called SiliGuy.


At first, I was just excited that I was being sent SiliGuy because it is so cute. Obviously that is super important when you're looking for a phone holder, that is also a hands free carmount. When I received SiliGuy, I was happy to see that it was so bendable. I had seen pictures of SiliGuy hugging iPhones, so that they could be hung anywhere for easy access, for convenience while changing, and as a hands free device in the car.


I tend to use SiliGuy to keep my phone handy while I'm charging it, and I use the hanger to attach SiliGuy and my phone to my bag handle to keep it from getting lost in the depths of my bag.



Personally, I find SiliGuy phone holder to be cute and super functional. If you're on my gift list, don't be surprised if you get one from me! I'm thinking maybe I should give it a name!


If you'd like more information on the company or design, you can find SiliGuy at http://innovativedesign101.comu


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment