Monday, September 8, 2014

Hard Night Good Morning Skin Care Review

I recently had the opportunity to try a couple of products from Hard Night Good Morning Skin CareI had seen ads for the skin care line, but didn't know about their products or what set them apart from other skin care companies.

Since I am now fully able to admit my obsession with skin care and cosmetics, I can also admit that I look up new companies and research them for fun. I know it may sound a little odd to some, but that's just me. Except, when I looked up Hard Night Good Morning Skin Care, I found that their founder D'Andra Simmons is also a cosmetic junkie. Just reading about her made me want to meet her in person!


Hard Night Good Morning Skin Care was launched in 2008 by D'Andra Simmons as an all-natural, aloe vera based luxury skin care line. The line is gluten free, 100% vegan and helps fight the aging process of our skin. It is also chemical free with no parabans, sulfates, or phythalates. Being that I have sensitive skin, I worry about ingredients. Hearing this made me really interested in trying the line.

When Hard Night Good Morning Skin Care launched their Facial Cocktail Serum, they found it to be a huge success! This inspired D'Andra to develop the eight complete unisex product line, Hard Night Good Morning Skin Care.

The product line is made up of the following: The Facial Cocktail Serum, AM Cleanser, PM Oil Cleanser/Makeup Remover, Daytime Moisturizer, Nighttime Moisturizer, Detox Toner, Detox Mineral Masque, and Eye Cream. 

Based on my skin type, I was suggested to try the the PM Oil Cleanser and the Nighttime Moisturizer.


The PM Cleanser is an oil cleanser that purifies the skin and removes makeup, including waterproof mascara. It contains over eighteen different oil extracts, in addition to aloe leaf extract.

What I found convenient was that this particular product can be used in more than 4 different ways! For example:
1) The oil cleanser can be massaged into the skin by itself to remove makeup.
2) You can also add a small amount of water to create a light-weight cleanser.
3) Add a few drops of the Oil Cleanser to the Daytime or Nighttime Moisturizer for additional moisturization.
4) As a tip, they even suggest using the PM Oil Cleanser on the ends of your hair to help with split ends!
5) My personal tip: I would recommend it as body oil (my personal preference). 


The Nighttime Moisturizer is a cream for dry skin, including those that might have drier skin than normal during the winter months. It has been shown to smooth complexions and restores radiance and tone. This moisturizer also contains collagen builders to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, while it re-hydrates, replenishes and rejuvenates.

I've been using the PM Cleansing Oil and Nighttime Moisturizer with my normal skin care routine for the last few weeks. Neither product has irritated my sensitive skin, but I find them to be quite soothing. The products do not contain any artificial fragrances, which is important to me. I look forward to continued use of these Hard Night Good Morning Skin Care products, along with trying the rest of the line!

I would definitely recommend Hard Night Good Morning Skin Care to anyone. If you're interested in learning more about the company, or to purchase their products, you can find them at www.hardnightgoodmorning.com

***Disclaimer-I was provided these products for review purposes. The review is 100% my own, and I was not compensated. The links in this post are not affiliate or referral links.***

No comments:

Post a Comment