Sunday, August 3, 2014

July Mission Cute Review

I was so happy when Mission Cute sent me their July box to review. I had heard a lot about them, and what intrigued me the most was that 50% of their net proceeds go to LoveGrows. LoveGrows is a "conglomeration of churches, businesses, families and individuals who share a common vision of helping orphans in need." To learn more about LoveGrows, you can read about them at www.lovegrows.org or Facebook.com/lovegrows. 


As I said, I had heard of Mission Cute, but since every month is completely different, I had no idea what to expect in my box. When I opened it, Mission Cute was packed nearly, and very cute!


The first item was a Bee Happy 5 x 7 faux gold print from BySamantha! At first I thought it was a greeting card, but I'm trilled that it is a print. This will look great matted and framed. If you'd like to see other prints and home decor from BySamantha, you can find them at etsy.com/shop/BySamantha.


The next item in the box was a canvas tote with a trendy navy anchor print. I'm really into anchors at the moment, so I'm loving this. If you'd like to pick up this cute tote, or see what else they have (there are several different sizes and prints), visit etsy.com/shop/whodoesntwantthat.


The next item is simple, but so beautiful. It is a "You are Beautiful" sticker from Shawna Armstrong. I put cute stickers in my planner to liven it up, so I'll find the perfect place for this. If you'd like to see more stickers and prints by Shawna Armstrong, you can find them at etsy.com/shop/shawnaarmstrong.


The final item in the July MissionCute box was made exclusively for the box. It is a beautiful gold toned "Love" necklace, in a cursive design that reminds me of a monogram necklace. This can be worn dressed-up or dressed-down.

I was really pleased with the July MissionCute box. The items were all extremely well made, and very on trend. I love the philanthropic element of their mission. If you'd like to buy a box, the subscriptions begin at $29/month. MissionCute can be found at www.missioncute.com.

***Disclaimer-MissionCute sent me this box for review purposes. This review does not contain affiliate or referral links. All opinions and reviews are 100% my own.***

1 comment: