Monday, July 7, 2014

Sunday Social-July 6, 2014

www.ashleylately.com
1. What is your favorite genre of music? Ok-I'm just going to put it out there now, I pretty much have no taste in music. I can't dance unless I've had way too much to drink. When I was in high school, there weren't many radio stations in our small town, and I kind of just did my own thing. Except for Maroon 5, I like a total mishmash-Jimmy Buffett, Sting, Barry Manilow, Billy Joel, etc. I eventually just accepted that music wasn't my thing.

2. What is your favorite genre of movies? Romantic Comedies for sure. I love watching old Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks movies. I also am a sucker for pretty much anything with Reece Witherspoon.
3. Do you watch reality TV? If so what was the first show you remember watching? A little. I remember watching the first survivor and Amazing Race shows, the Paris Hilton/Nicole Ritchie mess. Now, I watch the Kardashians and The Rich Kids of Beverly Hills.
4. Who is an actress you’d want to be BFFs with? Reece Witherspoon for sure! She seems like she has it together, and like she's nice. 
If I wanted to party-Chelsea Handler for sure!
5. Who is an actor you’d be happy to be stuck on an island with? Max Irons. I can't help it-he's just so young and gorgeous. And he's got a British accent!


How about you? How would you answer these???

No comments:

Post a Comment