Monday, June 23, 2014

TLC VoxBox

I recently received the TLC VoxBox from Influenster to try products and review on various social media sites. This was a box that was "Mom" themed.


The first item in the box was a coupon for Breyers Gelato Indulgences. We got the Caramel Vanilla, and it was amazing. I would love to see either a raspberry or strawberry without cheesecake added.


The next item was Neosporin Neo to Go! I have two sons, aged 5 and 8. Now that summer is here, there are lots of cuts and scrapes as we are riding bikes (trying to get H off of training wheels), and are having daily trips to the park. This is great because I can spray a scrape quickly and cover with a band aid.


The next item was a bar of Ivory Soap. I have really sensitive skin, so this is great for me and the kids. I've heard about Mom's using it with crayons to make colored bubbles. Does anyone have a recipe? I love how gentle Ivory is on everyone's skin.


I've never been much of an Avon user, but Influenster sent Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother. My skin is quite dry, so I used it on top of my moisturizer. It's a silky translucent balm that blurs the look of lines and wrinkles. It feels great on, and I'm anxious to continue using this product.


The next item was a package of Puffs to Go. This is a great purse size to take along. I have allergies, so even though it's not cough and cold season, I still need to keep them around. They have lotion in them, so my nose doesn't get chapped and dry.


The last item was a Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card. All you have to do is activate the free card, and you save when you use it at the pump. We don't fill up a ton, but this will be even better once school starts up again and we're driving the boys to clubs, sports, lessons, and to friends' houses. With the card, you can save anywhere from three cents to twenty-five cents per gallon. That's huge!


I really enjoyed this box from Influenster. It was the TLC VoxBox. These were great products! If you have any questions about any of them, feel free to comment below! Thank you, Influenster!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, fellow Influenster! I was curious about the TLC VoxBox, and it sounds wonderful, your photos and descriptions were very good! We always keep some original Ivory bar soap in stock in our home, but I've never heard of the crayons/colored bubbles craft...maybe the craft recipe/directions are up on Pinterest? Anyway, thanks for the great review, I enjoyed it!
    handy2know.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete