Monday, June 30, 2014

Sunday Social-June 29, 2014

www.ashleylately.com
It's Sunday, which means it's time for the Sunday Social. Every week, I link up with Ashley and Neely (along with so many other bloggers) to answer fun questions. It's a great way to make new blogger friends!
  1. What was your college major? Did you ever change majors?  I have a Bachelor's of Fine Arts in Art Education, and a Master's of Education in Educational Counseling.  I definitely changed my major-pretty drastically, actually. I started out Pre-Med, and changed to Education my Junior year. After spending that Summer in Paris, I changed to Art Education.
  2. Best purchase you have made lately? We've really been on a tight budget for the past several months, but after making some money on eBay, I purchased a Kate Spade Bruno Cafe tote that I've been wanting for almost a year. It was during their 75% off sale, and I had a coupon, so I got it for $68. Then they announced a 25% off sale prices, and I called just to see if they might consider an adjustment, and they credited me another $18! 
  3. Something silly we don’t know about you and go… There are a lot of silly things about me, actually-I definitely have a goofy side. When I was in college, I think, I heard somewhere that hummingbirds didn't have feet. I know it is rediculous, but I believed it. My high school/college boyfriend took great pleasure in proving my wrong. It just kind of sounded possible since they're always in flight. Not my proudest moment.
  4. Favorite Holiday? I don't know if too many people will say this, but I love Valentine's Day. I've always loved Valentine's Day since elementary school when we had to decorate little bags as our mailboxes, and hand them out to the  whole class. I also love everything pink, and hearts.
  5. The first thing you do when you wake up? Random and boring, but I take my medicine before my feet even hit the ground each day.
I know I say it all the time, but please leave me comments! I love hearing from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment