Monday, June 23, 2014

Sunday Social-June 22, 2014

Social Sunday, A Complete Waste of Makeup
Hi everyone! Welcome to my Monday version of the Sunday Social-I'm sorry to be late. How was your weekend?



1. What’s your favorite scary movie?
I'm not really a scary movie person-I don't like it when things jump out at me or blood and guts. I vaguely remember watching the Freddy Krueger movies in middle school. 

I do like psychological thrillers though, my favorites are Silence of the Lambs and The Lady in Black.

2. What is your favorite weird TV show you think no one else watches?
This one is really weird. I like River Monsters. Very bizarre, because I'm not an outdoorsy person, unless I'm at a pool or at the beach.
3. What is the song you can sing all the words to without any music?
Anything by Barry Manilow! I know it's really strange, but when I was in college, I would drive up to Phoenix to see my mom from U of A in Tucson, and I would have to sing along with songs I knew really loud to stay awake. Also, most 80's music!
4. What is your favorite book to re read?
I don't re-read books very often, but I'd like to read the Outlander series by Diana Gabeldon again. They're going to do a series on HBO (I think) next year, and I'd like to read them again before then.

5. The one website you visit more times a day than others?
Probably Facebook, depending on the day.

Have a great week! Remember-I love to hear from you! Comment below and let me know what you're up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment