Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sunday Social-June 15, 2014

www.acompletewasteofmakeup.com
It's Sunday Social time! As always, I link up on Sundays with Ashley and Neely. It's a fun group of bloggers who link up, and the questions are either fun or thought provoking (or both).
  1. 4 favorite phone apps: I pretty much do everything from my phone, but I wouldn't exactly say my banking app, although I use it often, is a favorite. I would say my favorite are Netflix, eBay, Facebook and Bloglovin.
  2. 4 favorite summer TV shows: I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty sad about the regular season shows I watch coming to an end. There are usually a few that I pick up in the summer, but I don't know what's starting, so it's hard to say. Of the shows I know will be starting, I'm most looking forward to: Royal Pains, Hemlock Grove, Rookie Blue, and yes, I'll probably watch the summer season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I think Royal Pains started as a summer series, and I e been hooked for a few years. I'm sad that this is the last season, because it's so good! Obviously, everyone knows we're starting with M's parents currently, and they have basic cable and there isn't a tv in the guest room. I didn't have a tv in my room until M and I got married, and being almost 14 years in, I miss it. I am enjoying Netflix and HBO Go (thanks to one of my besties). Anyhow, I randomly came across Hemlock Grove, and I watched the entire first season of this made for Netflix series. Season 2 comes out in July, so if you shows with a supernatural twist, check this one out. I jokingly call Rookie Blue, Girl in a Pickle. It's a Canadian cop show that has me asking two major things.  How can the main characters still be rookies, and how can one girl possibly get herself into so many pickles? I'm sure I've sold you on all of them-seriously, they're really good! And The Kardashians? I mean, come on! It's tv watching at its finest!
  3. 4 things you would NEVER do: Oh wow...NEVER is pretty strong and there are so many what ifs out there...let's see, 4 things I would never do of my own choosing , and if there were no what-ifs. I would never own a gun (but I absolutely do not judge anyone who does), I would never eat organ meat, like brains, kidneys, etc. I'm sure that doesn't sound big enough to be on this list, but I'm a weird enough eater, so it could be a lot longer. I would never hurt another person on purpose. I would never do any kind of life threatening stunt, and I know one of the first things I learned when I was getting my masters degree in counseling was that I'm the only person I have 100% control over, but I would like to put it out there that I would attempt to keep my children, husband, other family members, and people I love from performing those stunts either.
  4. 4 items you carry with you no matter what: My drivers license and glasses at least with me, because I once needed to follow a student in an ambulance to the hospital, and I had neither one with me. I know their ride was not delayed, but I promise to always have them with me. My inhaler, because, well duh, and my debit card.
  5. 4 blogs we should follow: I know it's self promoting, but can I say mine? Preppy Mom's Wanderings. Otherwise, Classy Girls Wear Pearls, Ramblings of a Suburban Mom, and Boobs and Loubs. The last spot could have been one of many that I read, actually, but the others are a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment