Saturday, June 7, 2014

May Wantable Intimates Box

I was so excited when Wantable asked me to do a May review. I chose the intimates box, and it arrived so quickly!


Wantable is a monthly box, and you can choose from makeup, intimates or accessories. If you subscribe for a monthly box, each box is $36. If you don't want to subscribe, you can still buy a box for $40. If you'd like to check it out, you can use my link here

One of the things I love about Wantable, is that you are able to put your preferences in, and you receive items based on what you like. I wanted to receive fun items, so I put that I dislike shapewear and accessories, because frankly-shapewear and bra clips aren't too fun for me. Sometimes they are necessary though! I'm pasting my preferences below. Wantable is great about following your preferences, and if you don't like the box, you can return it!


The first item that I unpacked was an adorable Emily Flyaway Babydoll from Pucker Up! I've never heard of this brand, but the nightie is SO me (if I'm wearing more than pj bottoms and a tee)! I love everything that is pink, so I was super excited about this pretty nightie. 


The back is just as pretty, and I love that it is a halter.


The next item in my box was a great pair of Five Color Knee High Socks from Happy Socks. I love Happy Socks, and these are great. I probably will put them aside until Fall, but again, Wantable sent me an item that I really like.


Wantable sent me two pairs of panties in my May box. They are both really pretty and soft, and I know they will be great. The sizing is a little off, but not enough to worry about. 

The first pair was the Erika Hipster by Pucker Up! They are a cute plaid, which I really like. Preppies love plaids-right down to their panties!


The second pair were Sweet Cupcakes Lace Trim Panties by Rhonda Sheer. I really like her line, and these are lovely.


All in all, this was a great box. I was thrilled to review for Wantable, and I thank them for sending me a box to review.


***Disclosure*** This review contains referral links. I was sent this complimentary box from Wantable to review, but received no compensation. All of the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment