Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday Social-May 25, 2014

SocialSundayNew4

Like I do almost every Sunday...I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley for the Sunday Social. They are so great, and their questions are really fun. I haven't been feeling too creative lately, and their blogger questions make me think and giggle a lot!

***Disclaimer-this post contains a referral link***

1. What is your favorite handbag you own?
I did a huge purge last year, and sold all of my favorites. I am currently carrying a really cool tote that I got from Stitch Fix. It's vegan leather and reversible. One side is magenta, and the other is cream. It's roomy and soft, and very me.
I really am loving the Kate Spade Ooh La La Bruno Cafe Tote, but I can't justify a handbag purchase at the moment! Isn't it adorable??

2. 3 things you would buy right now if money was no object?
Hmmm...the list is long at the moment!!! There is also a practical list and a frivolous list. I think I'll go with the frivolous list!
-I've been completely drooling over a Cartier Trinity Ring with pink sapphires on the rose gold band since my sister sent me a picture of it in February.
-If money were no object, I probably would go higher end on a handbag purchase than the Kate Spade above (come on, I'd probably buy that one also!). I'd like a Gucci tote trimmed in pink leather. I had to part with mine, and it left a significant hole in my heart.
-Ok...for the last one I'll go practical. We just moved and we're currently living with M's parents until we get our bearings. I'd buy a beautiful house in a great neighborhood. 
3. Name a place you would go right now if given a plane ticket to anywhere?
Paris is my happy place, so there really is no question about it. M has never left North America, and I'd love to show him Europe. Hey, I could go to Cartier while I was there!! I'm not sure if my boys could handle the serenity of wandering Paris and sitting in a cafe. I know it sounds totally cliche, but it's heaven! Maybe I'd wait to take them another time!
4. What is the most valuable life lesson you’ve learned from blogging?
I think it's that there are so many fun blogs to read and share. Many bloggers are answering these exact same questions today, and they will all be having their own thoughts to share with all of us.
5. What is the most valuable life lesson you’ve learned from a friend?
I've been thinking about this a lot lately, actually. I believe that true friendship is when you can be apart from one another, and when you see one another, it's like no time has passed. As adults, we often realize that we may have friends that we've always been friends with, and that's the basis of the friendship. Nothing has happened, but you just aren't as close or comfortable. I have a few close friends that I miss so much (scattered from Tucson to Germany), and I can talk to then like no time has passed. It makes me smile thinking about it, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment