SocialSundayNew4

I am linking up with Neely and Ashley for the Sunday Social Blog Hop!  This week's questions are about summer.  Please share your summer favorites in the comments the comments section-I love hearing from you!

1. What is your best summer memory as a kid?

Like all of us, I loved summer vacation! I wasn't one who went to camp every year, although I did go a few times and had a blast. Summers were just carefree. We lived on a golf course, and we would walk to the country club bright and early. I had tennis lessons followed by swimming lessons, and then we would spend the rest of the day at the pool. We usually had a sandwich or a hamburger at the snack bar, and we were content for the entire day. Of course, I was usually sunburned like crazy, and exhausted by the time I came home for dinner.

2. What is your favorite summer drink?

I love lemonade, and sometimes an Arnold Palmer. Since I'm pink crazy, I prefer pink lemonade (of course), but it just reminds me of summer.

3. What is your favorite summer TV show?

I'm a huge fan of summer tv. My favorite is Royal Pains. I would love to summer someplace upscale and beachy. I love the characters, and it's funny too. I think it might be in its last season when it returns, but I hope not! It's such a great show.

4. What is the best outdoor summer activity?

I love being at a pool or the beach, personally. I think the best summer activity though is catching lightening bugs. It just reminds me of being a kid and running around with the neighbor kids. I lived in Arizona for many years, and they don't have lightening bugs there. We just moved back to the town in Iowa where M. and I grew up, and I can't wait for my boys to catch their first lightening bug!!

5. What are your summer vacation essentials?

We haven't been on an actual summer vacation in ages, but definitely sunscreen, a cute pair of sunglasses, great music on my iPhone, and a fun book!