Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Social Blogger Link-Up


Tonight I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley for the Sunday Social Blogger Link-Up. I really enjoy the Sunday Social-there are fun questions, and a lot of bloggers participate. This week's questions...

1)How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?…be honest: 
On the internet-way more than I should, and I'm trying to be better. It's really out of boredom. On Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest-probably an hour throughout the day. I'm a terrible sleeper, so when I can't sleep, I'm on more. Mostly Facebook.
2)How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog? 
Like many of you, I started reading Ramblings of a Suburban Mom shortly after I subscribed to my first subscription box. So, probably about about 9 months or so.
3)What is your favorite kind of cupcake?
Probably chocolate with white frosting. I know it's boring, but I've never been to a cupcake only shop like Sprinkles or somewhere like that. I like watching Cupcake Wars, and I'm sure I'd love interesting flavors! I like lemon cake, so I think I'd love to try a lemon cupcake with a raspberry filling. Sounds delish!
4)Do you eat fast food? 
Of course! I wish we didn't though. My favorites are on the west coast, and I miss them so much! I love Del Taco an Jack in the Box, but we don't have either one in Ohio. I remember passing Jack in the Box on the way home from bars with my roommate Miki when I was in college, and it was always the best at 2 am. 
I guess 5 Guys is one of my favorites these days, if I had to choose.
5)What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse?
Oh my goodness-my bag is a black hole. I've been trying to only carry a tiny wristlet with my id, debit card and phone lately. The larger my purse is, the more I fill it. There are the usual things like lipstick, sunglasses, an iPad, etc., but there might be a random Lego minifig that the kids drop in, a dog toy, a dirty shirt that one of the boys dropped in there instead of the hamper, or something like that. If I switch bags to one I haven't carried in a long time, I might still find a binky that should have been discarded years ago!
6)What is the weirdest TV show you watch? 
As parents, I think we all watch crazy tv. I will be so glad when C. is over his Spongebob obsession. I think I like Sam & Kat more than the kids do. 
The strangest show that I watch is River Monsters. It's so incredibly random, especially for me. Except for the beach, I'm not an outdoorsy person at all. I wouldn't go fishing, except for the one deep sea fishing booze cruise I went on in Hawaii about 20 years ago. I can't even say why I like it, but it's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment