Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Splendies Review

For some reason, I think it's funny that I have so many intimates reviews. I only receive three intimate type boxes, but it probably seems like that's all I get. My 5 year old son thinks it's hilarious that I take pictures of "underpants" all the time.

I signed up for Splendies about two months ago. Their subscription box is $14/month, and I pay $2 extra so that I don't receive thongs. I didn't mind them when I was younger, but now I just don't wear them. I have really liked Splendies service. They have nice customer service who respond quickly, they send quality items, and they ship quickly.


The first pair of panties I received was a pair of floral panties by Youmita. They feel like they are all spandex, but they are actually nylon and spandex. These are SO comfortable! They don't ride up, they don't show seams, and they are soft in a spandexy kind of way. I realize that might not make sense, but maybe the better way to describe them is smooth. Anyhow, these are great!


The second pair of panties I received was a silky purple floral pair by Bijou Intimates with black lace trim. These are very pretty and comfortable. I love that they don't ride up at all. I would consider these to be bikinis, which I like. I'm not a huge fan of briefs/granny panties. I'm not just saying that, I really don't like them. I probably wouldn't pick this pattern out at the store, but they're very pretty.


The third pair of panties in my February shipment was an adorable pair of boyshorts by Vision Intimates. I LOVE these! They are made out of almost a t-shirt material, they have the cutest waist band, and no I side tag. They are so comfortable, and SO cute!!


I took a picture of the back as well. How cute us this?? A back pocket! Ok, I know I'm not going to be carrying anything in the back pocket of my boyshorts, but I'm in love with these!


I received four pairs of panties in my February box. I can't remember if the extra pair was because I was going to feature them on my blog, or because my birthday was in February. Anyhow, the last pair was another pair of boyshorts by Rose Intimates. These are very different than the gray pair, as they are lacy and delicate. I've also got these in black, and they are not only pretty, but they are also comfortable. They're sexy, even though they aren't skimpy. I find these to be just beautiful.


I'm really enjoying my subscription from Splendies. Their prices are terrific, and they send a nice variety each month. If you would like to give them a try, you can click here and sign up. It is a referral link, and as always, I would appreciate it if you would sign up with the link, and my name Andrea Fleming.

***Disclaimer-This review does contain a referral link. I pay for this subscription box myself, and all opinions are 100% my own. 

1 comment:

  1. I love my intimates boxes, I never buy undies and such for myself so with my boxes I am finally getting a new desperately needed intimate wardrobe

    ReplyDelete