Today I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley for the Sunday Social. Actually, in Cleveland, it's already Monday. I've been terrible about posting this week!
Sunday Social Questions:
- What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day? On a lazy day, I like to stay in comfies (usually sweats), catch up on the DVR and hang with my boys. We've had a terrible winter, but when it's nice out, I like to be outside with them while they ride bikes and play. Hoping for spring to arrive soon!
- What is your TV guilty pleasure? Everything on E! I love the Kardashians, E! News, and my newest favorite, Rich Kids of Beverly Hills.
- What is your favorite road trip music? I'm going to admit it, I hate road trips. I LOVE vacations, but not the getting there, especially if involves the car. We've done a couple of cross country moves-ugh! I sleep most of the time. When I was in college, I would drive from Tucson home to Phoenix, and I would blast Barry Manilow (I know...), Jimmy Buffett, and mix tapes (this ages me)!
- What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around? I love InStyle, Allure and Marie Claire. As far as books, I like a huge variety of fiction. I read Gone Girl recently, and it was amazing!
- What is your favorite snack? I didn't like sweets to speak of, until I was pregnant with my second son. I prefer salty snacks-cheese and crackers, pretzels, etc. I also like gummy bears!