Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Social Blogger Link-Up


Today I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley for the Sunday Social. Actually, in Cleveland, it's already Monday. I've been terrible about posting this week!

Sunday Social Questions:
  1. What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day?  On a lazy day, I like to stay in comfies (usually sweats), catch up on the DVR and hang with my boys. We've had a terrible winter, but when it's nice out, I like to be outside with them while they ride bikes and play. Hoping for spring to arrive soon!
  2. What is your TV guilty pleasure?  Everything on E! I love the Kardashians, E! News, and my newest favorite, Rich Kids of Beverly Hills.
  3. What is your favorite road trip music?  I'm going to admit it, I hate road trips. I LOVE vacations, but not the getting there, especially if involves the car. We've done a couple of cross country moves-ugh! I sleep most of the time. When I was in college, I would drive from Tucson home to Phoenix, and I would blast Barry Manilow (I know...), Jimmy Buffett, and mix tapes (this ages me)!
  4. What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around? I love InStyle, Allure and Marie Claire. As far as books, I like a huge variety of fiction. I read Gone Girl recently, and it was amazing!
  5. What is your favorite snack?  I didn't like sweets to speak of, until I was pregnant with my second son. I prefer salty snacks-cheese and crackers, pretzels, etc. I also like gummy bears!

2 comments:

  1. Babe! Super cool blog!!! I just started following you on Bloglovin' :-).. I would appreciate it and would love it if you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am! It's so much fun for me to see other blogs. Hoping to do more link - ups :)

    ReplyDelete