As I have been for the past several Sundays, I'm linking up with Neely & Ashley for their Sunday Social. I'm a little late this week, but hey, it's still Sunday!!
Here are this week's questions from the Sunday Social link up...
- Favorite breakfast food: I'm not a huge breakfast eater, which I know isn't very healthy. I love pancakes with berries, but it's not often I get those! I'll usually grab a bagel or frozen Special K waffles. The easier the better. I'm thinking about going gluten free for a medical condition, and I know it will be so hard! I really dislike eggs, so I'll likely be living on yogurt and fruit, not too bad!
- Best way to spend a free day: It is so rare that I actually get a free day. Our 5 year old, H. is home, and this is the first time since I was 16 that I'm not working. It's crazy though! IF I were to have a really free day though (maybe next year when kindergarten comes), I would like to start painting again. I have a BFA, and I used to really enjoy watercolors. If I didn't live in the COLD weather, I would love to sit on the deck, where I could paint or read. Actually walk the dogs when I'm not freezing my backside off!
- Airline ticket to anywhere in the world... where would you go and why? I actually have two answers for this. If I was with M. and the boys, I would love to take a trip to Disney. I grew up as a Disney kid, and to me-it really is the happiest place on earth! If it was just me, I'd love to go to Paris. I spent time there in college, and I love it there. I know it sounds cliche, but I used to just walk and people watch. I'd love to go back as a grown up, so that I could eat in actual restaurants, enjoy a glass of wine, have a little bit of money to spend, etc. It was a pretty carefree time in my life though. I dream about going back.
- You can only leave the house with one thing. What is it? It would definitely be my cell phone. I have a case with a little pocket that holds my license and debit card, so I'd really be fine without anything else!
- How do you take your coffee? I'm not a huge coffee drinker. I like a latte or cappuccino every once in a while, but I'm more of a tea drinker. It depends on what type of tea I'm drinking. I will, on rare occasion, drink it with milk and sugar, but usually I will just take it with a Splenda.