Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Social Blogger Link-Up


This is my first time linking up for the Sunday Social. I'm trying to blog more consistently, to participate in blogger link-ups, and to meet other bloggers. Ashley and Neely are hosting this Sunday Social, which is on the number 4. Please forgive that these aren't the EXACT questions-I lost my entire post after already posting it.

1. List 4 bands that you liked in high school
This is going to sound strange, but I went to boarding school in the middle of nowhere New Jersey. There were seriously no radio stations there, so most of us really didn't keep up with current music trends. That sounds so completely lame, but it's true.  Without itunes, the world was a different place! That being said, I did listen to current music when I was home, and what a treat that was! 
The "bands" that I liked were:
-Duran Duran
-The Bangles
-Madonna
-Prince

2. List 4 things that you wish you could cook/cook better:
Unfortunately, I'm probably the worst cook ever. I just was never really at home to learn, and when I was, my mom was a really good cook. My husband is a great cook, so he does most of the cooking in our house. I know how to make casseroles, but he doesn't really like them. So, this is actually a much longer list!
-Pot roast
-Chicken Parm
-Lasagna (not from a box)
-Chicken Marsala

3. List 4 cosmetics that you would be lost without:
-Concealer
-Blush
-Lip/gloss, lipstick, lip stain, etc
-Mascara
I'm completely obsessed with makeup and skincare. I spend a crazy amount of money on them each month.  The crazy part is, I don't wear that much makeup!

4. List 4 things that you need every single day:
-My iphone/ipad (obviously, I knew how to function without these at some point in my life, but it would be impossible now)
-My glasses (I fight it, but it's getting harder every day)
-My family (I have the most awesome husband and sons)
-A sense of humor

5. List your 4 favorite apps:
I'm not a HUGE game player, but I do tend to start playing a game, and then play only that one until I'm totally sick of it. Then I generally don't play it again. They're usually random like Smurfs or Monster Pet Shop. Here are the non-game ones that I use all the time (kind of boring):
-Facebook
-Blogger
-itunes
-Sephora

If you would, please follow me! I love making new friends, so I'd like you to come by again! You can follow me on Blogger by entering your email here, you can follow me on bloglovin, Facebook (Preppy Mom's Wanderings), Google+, and Twitter (@preppymomm).

No comments:

Post a Comment