Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday Link-Up: Grab a Friend Blog Hop


Happy Tuesday! This is just my second week ever linking-up, and I really hope I'm not forgetting anything!! Today I'm linking up with Areeba@I Have a Messy Bun, Noor@Noor's Place, and one of their co-hosts, Karly@Karly Kim.

The Bloggy Question is: if you could hang out with any celebrity, who and why he/she would be? 

This question was actually a little difficult for me, which is weird, because I love me some celebrities. Several come to mind because of general hotness, like Matt Damon, George Clooney, Max Irons, etc., but that probably wouldn't be worth it (although I do love hearing how Matt Damon and George Clooney are such pranksters, and Max Irons is practically a baby, but he's gorgeous).

So, my final answer would have to be Amy Poehler-with Tina Fey an extremely close second. Amy Poehler is hilarious, beautiful, and she also seemingly has a good head on her shoulders. She is an incredible comedienne, so I sometimes thinks the rest gets overlooked. I like it that she makes fun of herself along the way as well. I couldn't pick someone who takes themselves too seriously.

If you could pick one celebrity to hang out with, who would it be and why?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...that is a hard one! There are soooo many good ones! But I think I am going to have to say Tom Hanks! He's a very talented actor and has played so many different roles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer, Stephanie! Tom Hanks is such an amazing actor. I've enjoyed recent interviews with him to promote the Walt Disney film. He's also funny! Are you old enough to remember Bosom Buddies?

    ReplyDelete