Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January Popsugar Review & New Special Offer

Popsugar Must Have Subscription Box is probably the box that I look forward to the most each month. It is a lifestyle subscription, in that each month they send you items from a variety of categories, including beauty, food, fashion, and home.


The January box had a theme of New Year/Resolutions, to help subscribers "change up their routines for the better." I have a hard time staying away from spoilers ahead of time, but there weren't many that were out early in January. That means that I was "forced" to be surprised!


The first item that was in the box was a pair of Jack + Lucy Tech Gloves. I have been wanting a pair of tech gloves, since I use my iPhone and iPad for pretty much everything. Tech gloves have special finger panels that allow you to use your gadgets while keeping your hands toasty warm.


The next item included was a full sized bag of of Pipsnacks White Truffle Pipcorn. I've never heard of this brand before, but I remember seeing that Oprah loves white truffle popcorn. Pipcorn is actually mini popcorn. The cutest name ever, right?! Pipcorn is popped in olive oil, and is gluten free.


The next item was a box of beautiful Revlon by Marchesa nail files. These are almost too pretty to use, but are the perfect size to keep in my bag.


I wasn't surprised at all to receive a calendar in January's box. There was a Rifle Paper Co. 2014 Flip Around the World Desk Calendar. The illustrations are so beautiful, I may frame a few at the end of the year!


The item that has been receiving rave reviews from the January box, is the Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask. This incredible mask foams to clean pores while hydrating and brightening. A great way to start the year with fresh skin, and to start getting into the habit of a regular beauty routine.


The next item in the box was The Juice Generation Book. I've seriously been considering a juice cleanse, so I'm very interested to read this book. I juiced quite a bit in college, but haven't gotten into the drinking your vegetables fad. I may have to start by sneaking a vegetable or two into a fruit juice. 


I was very pleased with January's box. Have you tried Popsugar? If not, it is $39.95 a month with free shipping. If you'd like to give it a try, I would really appreciate it if you'd use my referral link. Simply click on http://popsu.gr/GBt, and subscribe to either a month by month subscription, 3 months, 6 months, or a 12 month subscription. If you use the brand new code, "MUSTHAVE2014" needs to be entered during checkout, you'll receive 50% off your first box! This is a GREAT deal! This deal is replacing another code that ended today, but don't wait! I've never seen such an amazing deal for Popsugar. You'll LOVE it!

***Disclaimer-I was not compensated in any way for my review and all opinions are my own. I purchase this subscription myself. As stated above, I have included a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment