Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday Link Up: Grab a Friend Blog Hop


       Blogger Link-Up: Grab a Friend Blog Hop!


I'm linking up for the first time ever with Noor at Noor's Place. This week's question is "What is one of your resolutions for the New Year?"

I actually have a few, but I really need to blog more consistently. I really love doing it-it relaxes me, and I hope to meet lots of new people this way.

I hope I've linked up correctly, but if you're feeling crazy, link up with me! Here are the directions. 



Happy Tuesday!
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Hey friend ,
    Thank you for joining :) Blog more , it would certainly be awesome . You can find a lot of other blogger friends and that'll be fun .
    You don't seem to have any followin widget or email up on blog . You can email me at noorsiddique1997@gmail.com so we could chat about it :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noor- thank you so much for your help! I love linking up with you so far. I've met some great ladies so far and your weekly questions are fun!!

      Delete