Tuesday, December 31, 2013

January Wantable Intimates Box

I've already received my January Wantable Intimates box! Boxes are sent close to the time of the month you subscribed. You can also skip months if you want to. Wantable is really good about sending you what you want, subscribers fill out a detailed questionnaire, which you can change at any time.


I was happy to see that I received a three pack of fun socks from Wantable. I love the fun colors!


The next item was a pair of microfiber and lace boyshorts. They are by Q-T Intimates, and are a cute pink leopard and black lace. I will actually return/exchange these, as they are a size too big for me. I know that they are great about returns, so I'm not worried. If they can exchange, I know they'll send me the same pair, or something else that is really cute.


The next item was a pretty mint colored low waisted boyshort by Montelle. They are very pretty, but also the wrong size, so I'll return these for a return/exchange as well.


The last item was a more expensive item, so there were only four things in my January box. It was a sleep shirt from Betsey Johnson. It is so cute, and it will be so comfy! I actually dated a Brad in high school and college, so I checked with my husband to make sure it was ok with him. Of course it was, and he laughed that I would even ask. This is adorable!

A great January box, and I know I'll be able to return or exchange the two items that were too big. Thank you, Wantable!

***Disclaimer-I was not compensated in any way for my review and all opinions are my own. I purchase this subscription myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment